.Friday, October 15, 2010 ' 11:42 AM Y
blogged
I WANNA GO TO TAT FREAKINGG CLASS OUTINGG!!!dunnoe if my parents allow... AND ITS TMRW!! haven asked them seriously doubt they wont alloww.sian lurhh.din go co tday :D heeheeheeplayed wii dis morning untill like siao.damn fun sia so l0ng din play lerrh.wish c0uld juzz invite s0me fren and playy play playy !!
feel like SOME ppl is like ign0ring me~ hate it when ppl like sh0w
no interest whn im toking to them.
ytd c0 was like ZZZ.
dunn0e h0w t0 play tat s0ng thn still ask us wait there.
wasting my precious time!
CRAZY OR WAD?!
I WOULD BE SLEEPING LIKE A PIG IF THERE WAS NO CO !
anw, tday wan wake up 9 plus bcom 730 plus.
:x
haix whywhywhy ?? okay its juz a small matter.
I WAN GO EAST COAST PARK TMRW! I WAN cycle cycle heehee.
okay bye peeps cos i m soo gonna play wii!!